Oh No | Cancer has spread/Metastasized

Options
rethaj8423
rethaj8423 Member Posts: 3
edited December 2022 in Liver Cancer
We went in for my husband's 2 month f/u after a combo of radiation & chemo to his stage 2 laryngeal cancer and found out it had spread to his lungs, liver & bones. My heart stopped when we got that information and I am not sure if it has beat properly since.

Comments

• BoiseB
    BoiseB Member Posts: 225
    edited January 2019
    Options
    Thanks meyati. I am glad to get back. The trip was a comedy of errors. First the airlines broke my walker. Since my fall I can't go more than a few feet without a walker. I can use a cane to get around the house, but not any farther. So I was pretty much dependent on my son. Then the post office S.K.R.E.W.E.D up my return address and I had to get it fixed (it is still not right) Then I got the flu the day after Christmas and I have just got up to par. KandyKat is adjusting to the new home. I am thinking of decorating her box so it is not so unsightly in the living room. How are the Hounds doing?
  • meyati
    meyati Member Posts: 308
    edited January 2019
    Options
    well it's debatable about how they are doing. Jax put on too much weight when we were trying to get him over being terrified. He's a nice social little dog now, but he doesn't like being on a diet.

I have big stackable dog food bins that have snap doors. One of them decided to open the bottom one. I went in and the door was off its hinges. Jax was inside the bin, eating. He howled when I pulled him out, and Missy and Ryder came a running to help Jax. I got the door snapped back on, and secured it with a padlock. They spent about a half hour taking turns to get the padlock off and facing each other and crying-conferring with each other. Every few days-one of them is in there trying to pry the door off or grab the padlock.. I created monsters.